i’m only in it for teh notez
I really want a hug for a long time but this thing where I am scared of people touching me and also don’t have local friends who are comfortable with hugs is kinda fucking that up
I’m really scared of my dermatologist appointment tomorrow
dude kookabura-irl what is with you and reblogging random personal shit that has nothing to do with you
I don’t think you’re in a position to be turning down notes
I don’t think ur in a position to be a kumquat.
I’m so done studying for this test, and making stupid name cards for this conference.
So here’s a picture of my face in the library basement.
THROW BACK THURSDAY IT’S MY FACE
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- I don't ever do these, but pleasepleasepleaseeeeeee
Gasoline by The Airborne Toxic Event
Title Track by Death Cab for Cutie
Tonight’s dinner brought to you by eggs and mixing brandy into your wine because it was that kind of day.
Job might possibly send me to Alabama temporarily or less temporarily, but I’m not sure if I want to because wtf is even in Alabama?
No Vietnamese Ever Called Me Nigger:
Wise words of the former world-famous professional boxer Muhammad Ali. In an era defined by endless war—when he was drafted and was told that he must fight the communists—his reply was, “No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger”. Consequently, Ali was stripped of his title, expelled from boxing and sentenced to five years in prison.