The record player that came with my stereo had a break in the cable that carried the power and audio signals together and connected to the stereo with a single connector. I’ve been putting this one off for a while, but I just opened it up, found the wires coming off the stylus, and hooked up some red and white RCA plugs to the audio lines. Stuck the plugs in an aux phono port on the stereo, and it works perfectly.
I’m so happy now. I can finally listen to my Beach House album.
- dzbra likes this
- norequeststaken likes this
- cratesofvinyl reblogged this from thansy
- matildathedragonfly reblogged this from vinylkillsmp3
- cerberus-67 likes this
- supraphone likes this
- justina50 likes this
- vinylkillsmp3 reblogged this from thansy
- thedevilspanties likes this
- nweez said:We’re turntable twinsies. :)
- summer-well likes this
- thansy posted this